Jammu & Kashmir : The Heave on earth
Jammu & Kashmir at a Glance
Jammu & Kashmir is aptly perched amidst the lofty snow-capped majestic Himalayan mountain ranges that almost seem to touch the emerald blue skies. Adding to the region’s charm are the dense forests sprinkled with tall Chinar trees and wrapped in intense greenery that form a part of this enchanting region and personifies paradise on earth.
Jammu & Kashmir is situated in the northernmost region of the Indian subcontinent and in close proximity to the Karakoram Mountain range and Western Mountain ranges. This Indian State nestles within a northwestern network of the Himalayan Ranges that is marked with snow-capped summits, prominent divergence, preceding drainage system, sophisticated geological structure, and a rich conserved flora and fauna habitat.
Famous valleys in Kashmir to look out for are Bangus Valley, Dachigam Valley, Gulmarg Valley, Gurez Valley, Lidder Valley, Lolab Valley, Sindh Valley, and Yousmarg Valley to mention a few. Srinagar is the Capital of Kashmir and offers an unforgettable holiday experience on its lakes with houseboats and Shikara boats to choose from.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin/ double sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay at Jammu & Kashmir Hotels.
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- GST of 3.09%
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.